Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cupcakes recipe. You can cook gingerbread cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gingerbread Cupcakes:
- You need 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Provide 1 tsp baking soda
- Use 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Prepare 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- You need 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Use 1/4 tsp salt
- Provide 4 oz unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Provide 1 large egg
- You need 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract
- You need 1 cup molasses
- Provide 1/2 cup raisins
- Use 1/2 cup boiling water
- You need GARNISH
- Get 1 recipe Stabalized Wipped Cream, recipe attached in step 9 of the directions
- Take sprinkles and cinnamon candies
- Prepare 1 recipe for Creamy Vanilla buttercream as an alternative to Whipped cream recipe attached in direction step 9
Steps to make Gingerbread Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 18 standard cupcake tins with FOIL.liners or grease and flour well. Paper liners stick to the cupcakes and are hard to peel off.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt
- In a large bowl beat butter,sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended
- Add molasses and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and beat just until combined.
- Add boiling water and mix just until smooth. Mix in raisins
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Don't overbake, they may sink a but that is normal.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then cool on wire racks. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.and cinnamon cndies. Whipped cream recipe attached below. Also as alternative to whipped cream these can be frosted with vanilla buttercream frosting. Recipe below - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting
If you find this Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.