Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gingerbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cookies recipe. To make gingerbread cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gingerbread cookies:
- Provide 3 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Use 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- You need 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/4 tsp ground cloved
- Get 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- Get 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Use 1 large egg
- Provide 1/2 cup molasses
- Use 2 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make Gingerbread cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare baking sheets by spraying with cooking spray or lining with parchment paper
- In small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves until well blended.
- In a large bowl beat butter, brown sugar and egg on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended and smooth
- Divide dough in half and wrap each half in plastic and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours
- Place one portion of dough on a lightly floured surface
- Sprinkle flour over dough and rolling pin
- Roll dough to scant 1/4 inch thick
- Cut out cookies with desired cookie cutter
- Space cookies 1 1/2 inches apart
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes. The lower time will give softer cookies
- After cookies cool you can decorate them any way you like.
While there is quite a bit of prep work involved in making. If you're adding any candies, place these on while the frosting is still wet. Make sure to chill the dough for these The cookies can be prepared up to one week ahead, stored in an airtight container at room. Gingerbread cookies are a must for the holidays, from gingerbread Gingerbread Cookie Mix layered in a one quart canning jar. This is my very favorite gingerbread cookie recipe.
If you find this Gingerbread cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.